Are you looking for a secure, enclosed storage condo to keep your cars, motor coaches and boats away from the elements, or the wrath of the neighborhood HOA? Or do you want secure place to warehouse items from your small business?
Now, with luxury condo units, you can have a place where you can work on your classic car, put in a lift with plenty of space for all your tools. Or you can just organize and care for your treasures in a safe, secured and private space. You may also convert it into man-cave of your dreams or a mezzanine loft with a cool theater room filled with games, workout equipment and cars downstairs.
Our high- quality constructed condominium units are ideal for storage of your various treasures that include:
- Classic car collection
- Boats, jet skis, roadsters
- Furniture and equipment
- RVs, travel trailers
- Motor Coaches
What Are Some of it’s Outstanding Features?
1. Construction Features Include:
- Fully Engineered Behlen Mfg Steel Building, AC474, ISO 900
- High density sound partition wall panels
- 16’ – 18’ high ceilings mezzanine ready
2. Various Size Units: The size units are built to fulfill your specific needs. Wide 68’ drive isles allow plenty of room to maneuver the largest trailers and coaches.
3. Gated Security: Each storage condominium unit has a secured entry with perimeter fencing and key pad access 24/7/365.
4. On-site Common Restroom Facilities: Restrooms are a standard feature in Phase 1. The ½ baths include elongated stools and wall mounted sink.
By Owning a Luxury Garage Condominium, you can gain the following benefits such as:
- Convenient Locations: Location is one of the prime factors. Our storage condos are conveniently located along HWY 52 right off Imperial Street in Frederick, CO. With many services nearby: Starbucks, McDonalds, Subway and gas service.
- Controlled Costs: You will own your garage unit, so there is no land lease or landlord. The ownership gives you stabilized costs so stop throwing away your money on rent.
- Appreciation in Value: A storage condominium is like buying an appreciating asset. There’s not much else in real estate you can get at this price. We offer low monthly dues that include building insurance, exterior and site maintenance, snow removal, water/sewer and common area electrical.
- Mezzanine Ready: It means that the unit’s lights and heater will be properly located so there is no need to do any modification for the most mezzanine construction. You can customize your space with a Mezzanine, add a 1/2 bath, garage cabinets.
Owning a condominium storage facility will give you enough peace of mind. All units have electricity, heat and have the fire alarm and sprinkler protection. They are tall and large and offer secure storage that can be individually owned.
They provides an ideal space for limited small business use to warehouse your inventory or equipment. Restrooms in each storage condo, skylights, and LED lighting, there is nothing comparable to Imperial Storage U Own. So why are you renting? Own an Imperial storage condo today!