Many of us must be aware of the term “RV warehouse” but do you know it is not only meant for commercial storage needs but also can be used for individual needs.
You can either call them garage condos, storage shops, warehouse condos, business bungalows, or even “man caves” but they can also be named storage condos. They have multiple benefits as they can be used as personal warehouse space, boat and RV storage, car storage, contractor shops, small business office warehouse space, art studios, big toy storage etc.
Here are the features of the units owned by Imperial RV Storage U own :
- Insulated 14-foot high overhead doors with commercial-grade electric openers
- 16-18 foot high ceiling heights
- 3-Foot pedestrian doors
- KW overhead heaters
- Insulated R-20 walls and R-30 ceilings
- 125-Amp electrical panels
- Dedicated 3D-amp RV power outlets
- Ample LED lighting
- Fire sprinklers and pre-wiring for Comcast, TV phone and Internet access.
An insight into Do’s and Dont’s for the RV Warehouse Condos here at Imperial RV Storage U
- It cannot be used for manufacturing activities.
- Does not allow outside overnight parking.
- These garage condominium units can typically house ‘inventory-type’ businesses that do not require signage.
- It has limited employees (usually just the owners themselves) and those who do not require additional daytime parking beyond the spaces in front of their unit.
- Cannot have retail customers visit the site, as Imperial RV Storage is a private, secure and gated community.
Here are the examples of acceptable businesses at existing sites developed by Imperial RV Storage U own team.
- An offsite warehouse for a children’s consignment clothing store
- Truck and inventory housing for professional tool,
- Medical equipment dealers and wholesale,
- Vehicle and supply storage for a concrete lifting company,
- Contractor warehousing for electricians,
- Alarm companies,
- Small general contractors,
- Shipping and receiving capabilities for web-based companies.
Benefits of using RV Storage Units here at Imperial RV Storage U Own
- It provides refuge to individuals burdened with strict neighborhood agreements that do not allow outside overnight parking of commercial or large recreational vehicles.
- It provides flexibility to many area residents who are ‘right-sizing.’
- It provides adequate space to the individuals who are empty nester’s looking forward to selling their family home filled with many years of ‘treasures’. And where there is not adequate space to live in.
- To those who want to move into a townhome or an urban area where adequate storage space doesn’t exist or is too difficult to come by.
- To provide 24/7 access to the belongings of RV warehouse storage owners. They don’t
have to wait for normal ‘business hours’ to access their units. It’s yours to visit and use when you want.
- It has proven to be a sound long-term investment.
With more than 13 years in the industry, the developer of Imperial RV Storage U Own has sold and helped re-sell retail and commercial buildings including garage condominiums in the Denver area. Many of the sites have shown solid appreciation, and most owners can also boast of a respectable gain after selling their units. Contact us to come visit our RV Warehouse Garage Condominium Units in Colorado!